Fun Filming! - Finalizing filming in production
Hey readers! I'm Jack, your editor, writing to you on expansions in production. As some of you may be aware, I am currently in the middle of production for a music video. The music video is for the song "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" by Tears for Fears. It is in collaboration with my best friends Valentina, Salome, and Francesco. Or honestly after the chaos day 1 of filming was, I'm better off saying they USED to be my best friends. All jokes of course! But going back to production, to summarize, my last update referred to my first day of filming. It wasn't the best experience and was definitely not the most productive. On the bright side, filming day 2 was a HUGE success! I invited everyone back to my house and it seems like everyone learned their lesson because to my surprise, everyone was on time! This allowed us to wrap up filming! For day 2, I continued my role as a supporting actor to Salome, the main girl. Part of filming today involved me creating th...
Comments
Post a Comment