Planning Blog: Script

 Galleria Mall 

*Scene opens outside of Galleria mall* 

*Camera switches to inside the mall, where Briana is shopping* 

*She picks up an item* 

Briana: 

“Oh this is cute.” 

*Her phone begins to ring* 

Briana 

“Hello?” 

*Transition through Briana’s hair to and Marcus’s in the next scene* 

 

 
Holiday Park 

*Scene transitions to Marcus prepping for soccer practice* 

 
Marcus 
“Be there in a second guys!” 

 

*Marcus finishes tying his cleat* 

 

*Phone dings insinuating text* 
 

*Marucs checks his phone and reads message from antagonist* 

 

Marcus 

“What the hell?” 

 

Parking Lot 

*Scene transitions to Valeria approaching her vehicle* 

 

*Valeria is talking on phone* 

 
Valeria 
“Oh my gosh! that is so random” 

 

*Approaches car with letter on windshield* 
 

Valeria 

“Wait I think I got a parking ticket, what the heck!” 

 

*Reads letter and stares blankly at it” 

 

*abruptly hangs up phone call* 

 

Galeria Mall 

 

*Briana is seen walking frantically to the exit of the mall* 

 

*Briana is on call with her friends* 

 

Briana 

“Guys we have to meet up. someone knows.” 

 

Valeria’s Car: 

*Abrupt scene change into the car* 

 

Valeria 

“How could someone know, we were the only ones there.” 

 

Marcus 

“I don’t know, this must be a prank.” 

 

Briana 

“But we all got the creepy message right?” 

 

Alex 

“I didn’t get one” 

 

 

Alex’s House 

*Scene transitions to Alex walking up to his house 

 

*Alex is on call with the rest of characters” 

 
Alex 
“Guys I would never joke about this, that’s stupid and messed up” 

 

*Walks up to door to see letter* 
 

Alex 

“Wait-” 

 

*Alex stares petrified at letter* 

 

*Commotion of phone call is heard in background* 

 

*Letter reveals the words “I know what happened last night” * 

 


Flexzion Acrylic Plastic Clapboard Director's Clapper Board Dry Erase Cut  Action Scene Slateboard for Hollywood Camera Film Studio Home Movie Video  ...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Filming! - Finalizing filming in production

Exciting beginnings in production!

Planning Blog: Title Design